The state of Israel practices hypocrisy in many ways. Here are some examples.
1) The foundation of the state is based on militant violent attacks on Palestine using terror tactics. Israel extremists from Europe and other places around the world displaced millions of people from the land of Palestine where the Palestinian people and their forefathers lived for centuries. Israel has refused to this day since 1948 that those who were forcefully displaced do not have any rights to return and in fact continues the policy of displacement of more people from their land ownership to continue to build a jewish only state.
The clear sign of hypocrisy on this count is that Israel used terror against other people to become a state but when others ask for their rights to get back a part of the stolen land and compensations, Israel labels them as terrorists. This clearly is a double standard and Israeli hypocrisy at its worst.
2) Israel has used now conveniently the excuse of holocaust in Europe to its benefit for its policy of continued occupation and expansion into Palestinian peoples lands annexing more and building more illegal settlements. The fact is that majority of people who suffered holocaust in Germany or German controlled territory actually moved to others places in and around Europe and Canada after 2nd world war or stayed where they were living. Only a small handful of people moved to Israel in the early fifties. In fact most of the migrants that moved into Israel recently are opportunists from former Soviet Union, eastern Europe, arab countries and the money makers exploiting zionists from the US Canada and Britain who are in the forefront of business of financing building selling illegal Israeli settlements on occupied Palestinian land. Then their are those immigrants who are being exploited religiously to own a piece of stolen holy land. These extra immigrations were designed to suddenly increase the Israeli European descendant population compared to population of indigenous Palestinian people and put further claims on their lands.
The clear sign of hypocrisy on this count is the fact that Israeli militant extremists have used Nazi holocaust like weapons and tactics to displace, kill and maim Palestinian people while continuing to use the excuse of holocaust as a pretext to try to win sympathy from the world.
3) Israel clams that Iran and other countries are developing Nuclear weapons. It is well known that Israel possesses nuclear weapons as one of its insider Nuclear worker Moradechi Vannunu provided more than enough evidence to the world to confirm this fact. Iran and several other countries in middle-east are signatory to International treaties that confirm their standing as countries who are not building Nuclear weapons or have better yet do not have intentions to build.
The clear sign of hypocrisy on this count is that while Israel wants to continue its hegemony in the middle-east with weapons of mass destruction and continue build and deliver them, it claims that others are building the WMD's. On top of that it continues to build and use excuses as if it is under threat of survival and will take unilateral action against others. This while the other countries in middle-east showed willingness to participate in a conference on nuclear free zone in middle-east, Israel decided not to join to play a cooperative role in reducing the threat of nuclear weapons.
4) Despite calls by the major part of the world to Israel to not build illegal settlements on occupied Palestinian land, Israel in defiant of world opinion continues to build illegal settlements. Israeli leadership keeps claiming that they are interested in peace negotiations with Palestinian Authority while at the same time continuing to sanction the building of more illegal settlements on occupied stolen Palestinian lands.
The clear sign of hypocrisy on this count is that Israel claims to be peaceful but in reality is doing everything to jeopardize the peace prospects by continuing the policy of occupation annexation and building illegal settlements on that land, further infuriating and dashing the hope for a responsible and self supporting Palestinian state.
5) Israel claims to be an open democratic nation and for a long time has been using this as to differentiate between itself and its neighbors. It claims that it has a democratic system. While it does that to show the world, it is working to encourage the use of religious and racist values to project its internal polices. It calls itself a jewish state when there are other races and religions that exist in the region whether under its jurisdiction or occupation. The fact is clear that religious extremist political parties have gained strong ground in Israel and their leaders are slowly converting the state into a theological state based on extremist jewish religious teachings. This racist tendency is also clear from the recent deportation of African refugees,( instead of providing refugee status) from Israel while accepting and providing state support to so called refugees and immigrants from Europe.
This is a clear sign of hypocrisy on this count is that Israel shows one face to the world of a free open democracy while quietly within the state practices religious extremism, racism and polices of Apartheid.